Thursday, July 12, 2007

Butterfly

The second model is Butterfly by Tomasz Siwak from Poland. The diagram for this model is free and can be found on his website. This is my favorite butterfly model so far. Why? Well, simply because it is beautiful and easy to fold… Unlike those hyperealistic scary-looking supercomplex butterfly models that I errr… had failed to fold…

Anyway.. Enough about my poor folding skill. Since this is a simple model, you can use any type of paper. And as you can see below, my model shows two different colors (light green and yellow). In order to achieve the same result as mine, you will have to use a sheet with light green on one side and yellow on the other side. Or you can glue 2 sheets of light green and yellow to form a single sheet with each color on each side… Voila!

Well, you don’t have to do it exactly like mine. You can use any color combination you desire. Just make sure the colors are a match.

Butterfly2

As for me, I glued 2 sheets of “Post-It” paper measures 8x8 cm.

Oh! And here is the diagram. Fold on!

Another Butterfly w/ diff. color combo:

No comments: